Things we have to help your pet…
- Specialist rabbit dental equipment
- Operating microscope
- X-ray facilities
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Anaesthetic monitoring
- Electrocautery for ear and eye surgery
- Modern air powered dental tools and ultrasonic scaling equipment
- Monitored evening care for patients who need to stay in overnight following day operations
- Colour video endoscopy to look inside lungs, stomach, ears, nose or intestines
- Haematology & biochemistry machines which allow blood testing on site with same day results
- Easy to understand handouts to help understand your pets problems and the treatment options available
The kennel room is equipped with warm, spacious kennels and is where animals are housed prior to surgery. They return here when they have woken up from their anaesthetic to recover in peace and quiet.
The kennels are made from stainlees steel which makes them easy to clean and disinfect.
We have separate dog and cat wards which is important for reducing the stress to our patients.
The large operating theatre accommodates two operating tables and is where all surgical procedures are carried out. It is a sterile, climate controlled area where staff must observe theatre protocol at all times.
Anaesthetised animals are continuously monitored by experienced Veterinary Nurses, with assistance from electrical monitoring equipment.
This is where all our x-rays are taken and where our ultrasound scanning is carried out. Our high specification x-ray machine and automatic x-ray developer ensures high x-ray quality.
Ultrasound examination for pregnancy, abdominal and chest problems are commonly performed.