Things We Do
- Vaccinations and neutering for cats, dogs, rabbits and ferrets.
- Microchipping for life long pet identification.
- Free puppy and kitten checks or new pet checks on the first week of homing your pet.
- Blood & urine testing on site for a variety of health problems.
- Weight clinics with advice on nutrition, diets and exercise. Free use of weighing scales for all pets.
- Behavioural advice for pet problems, such as barking, destructive behaviour, toilet training and aggression.
- Accupuncture and electro-acupuncture for chronic arthritis.
- Heart examinations and in depth heart monitoring using ECG and ultrasound.
- Pregnancy diagnosis and fertility tests.
- Colour video endoscopy to look inside lungs, stomach, ears, nose or intestines. X-rays – including hip & elbow dysplasia schemes.
- Export certification for PETS (Pet Travel Scheme)
We provide no obligation estimates for all procedures.